اندیشمند بزرگترین احساسش عشق است و هر عملش با خرد

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Natalie's Educational & Career Goals & Aspirations

The world is currently going through an energy crisis as we use more unsustainable energy sources, such as coal, oil, and gas. This is strongly contributing to global warming as our earth is put into a positive feedback loop of increasing the overall temperature every day. For this reason, we need people studying the climate, analyzing the contributing factors to global warming, and developing efficient and renewable energy resources, like wind and solar powers. My major in college is Environmental Earth Science with a concentration in Climate Change Studies. My goal is to work somewhere in this field of study because I have a strong passion to return our planet to a more healthy state. Also, I want future generations to not have to suffer for our mistakes. After my undergraduate degree I plan to get my master’s/PhD in a more specified area of study and work towards bettering our planet from the catastrophe it is facing now.